Regarding COVID-19, A Letter to All
To our friends, customers, and other businesses,
Let's get right to the point. We've all been impacted more than we could have imagined by the effects of the novel coronavirus and the disease it causes, COVID-19. We want to assure everyone that every precaution is being taken at Loving Labor Coffee Co. to reduce the risk and spread of this pestilence, including:
- Sanitizing all surfaces before and after use.
- Requiring all staff to wear gloves and masks when delivering, roasting, or otherwise interacting with coffee or others.
- Practicing social distancing when delivering via contactless delivery and shipping orders.
- Conducting tastings onsite, ensuring rules above are followed.
- Giving free shipping to all our customers, regardless of volume.
As a small business, we have been affected by the closures of many restaurants in our area. If you would like to help your favorite local coffee roasters, there are a few things you could do that we would deeply appreciate:
- Make a purchase of coffee right here on our store.
- Recommend Loving Labor Coffee Co. to your friends, family, coworkers, classmates, or other colleagues and sign up for The Perfect Roast Club.
- If you are a business interested in having Loving Labor Coffee served to your customers, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to work with you.
If you're able to, please assist other local businesses in your area by doing the same. We all depend on people like you in order to stay afloat.
We're all in these critical times hard to deal with together, and we want to let everyone know how much we appreciate your help and support during these times. We'll keep you informed right here with any updates from us.
-John Jr., John Sr., and Eric.